Friday, October 17, 2008

Pretty Pixels in Indie Parade!

The loveliest, most exciting thing happened today. As usual, I check my emails every opportunity I get as I consider getting mail (both electronic and postal) the highlight of my day. I love getting mail (sans junk mail, of course) but mail I receive from my Etsy account and my Blogger account excite me even more! I was sooo surprised to read the message from Meredith informing me that my cards were featured on... Indie Parade!

I'm so happy to announce that my Cute Owls card set is featured in Indie Parade today! Yay for cuteness! Yay for Indie Parade! Indie Parade is a photoblog of awesome things created by independent crafters and designers. Photos featured in that blog are submitted by readers themselves so I felt especially honored.

I would like to give a shout out to that very lovely and cute person who submitted my creation to Indie Parade! You've made my day! Such kindness makes the world go round! *throws confetti*


No comments: