Monday, December 1, 2008

Another month bites the dust.

It has been almost a month since I last posted something. Since today is officially December, I have to *really* post my holiday items. No excuses! Else, I will be stuck with my holiday items until next year. Not that cuteness has an expiration date or anything but I would definitely like my babies to spread some cuteness this holiday season.

A bit of good news after a month of hibernation... I made a sale today! I sold a button pack! Yay! *throws some confetti* It has been been quite some time since I made a sale that I have forgotten how awesome it feels! There's nothing like waking up and checking your emails to see that you've sold some cuteness.

Okies! I'm in the process of preparing my photos for upload to Etsy. I have posted a couple of holiday items already but I still have to post a couple more. I'll be back shortly!

No comments: