Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Bonanza!

In honor of the birthday milestone that I'll be celebrating (more like dreading actually!) on December 14, I've decided to hold a Birthday Bonanza! For every purchase made in my Etsy shop between December 8-14, you will receive a free gift! What's the free gift, you ask? It's a surprise! Quantities are limited so hurry! :)

All proceeds will go to my button maker fund because all I want for my birthday is to be able to make my own buttons! More buttons, more cutenes to add in my shop! Hurray! :D

So come on over and join the celebration! Spread the cheer! Spread the cuteness! Help me celebrate and reach my goal!

5 comments:

equivoque said...

Those ARE pretty pixels!
--equivoque (on etsy)

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday! You have a very cute shop. Good luck with the button maker fund.

The Decemberist said...

Awww... Thanks for the greeting! :)

Angie said...

Oooh, I love the cardinal notecards. Lovely!

The Decemberist said...

Thank you, Equivoque, Mary Ann and Angie! :)