Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Treasury!

Today, I was lucky enough to snag a treasury. I decided to base my treasury on my favorite color which is yellow. Yellow is such a fun and cheerful color. My room used to be yellow until I had it painted pink. Well, I also like pink so I guess that's ok. Hehehe.

I particularly like the yellow and blue color combination so you'll see some of that in my treasury. For me, yellow and blue makes me feel like summer. Clear blue skies on a sunny day! It makes me think of the scent of fresh lemons too. Citrusy scents make me think of summer. Remember that soda called "Mellow Yellow"?

Anyway, check it out! :)

4 comments:

Cherry Tart Design said...

Beautiful treasury! I love the blue and yellow combination also but my favorite is purple and green!

Amanda said...

I love the colors!

K. Gordon said...

Loved the other choices you made...and mine of course! Good show!

Renee, aka mamacooker said...

This treasury is beautiful. I love the colors.