Friday, February 19, 2010

New Shop! New Blog!

I apologize. I know I have been rather terrible at updating my blog so I do find it quite ironic that my latest entry would be about my new Etsy shop and the new blog that comes with it. But here goes...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...


Old School Cool will focus on my vintage and one of a kind finds, which I have collected quite a lot of, having been on a quest for my very own vintage Frye Lace-Up Boots. The collection is very diverse and I'm pretty sure there's something for everybody so please feel free to look around. I have a ton (Like a gazillion million jillion tons) of stuff for my new shop so please be patient as I try to update as often as possible. In the mean time, please feel free to visit the new shop's blog here for updates, inspiration, promotions, and other good stuff.

I will still keep PrettyPixels open as the 2 shops are quite different. Thank you again for the support, everyone! :)

No comments: