Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cute Finds!

I've been browsing thru a lot of Etsy shops recently and my bookmark list is overflowing with so much cuteness! There's just so much cute stuff out there! In keeping up with my mission in life, I hereby declare Sunday as "Cute Finds" day! *wee* What's that, you ask? Every Sunday, I will post something cute I found in Etsy. Like an item feature of sorts.

This week, Cute Finds presents... Fambee's Poppets! They're the cutest little pouches ever! It holds your mobile phone or your mp3 player in such cute fashion! Why use those plain old leather cases when you can use Fambee's poppets?!? Heather, the owner of Fambee's Poppets, also did some really cute custom creations. You simply must check out her stuff!

3 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

THOSE are adorable!!

Bruno and Betty said...

What a uber cute pouch! Thanks for the post, I've never seen her stuff before. Off to peruse.

Bagladee said...

great blog!! very cute :) thanks for leaving a comment on mine xx