Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello Domo!

Domo-kun of NHK fame has invaded Target! I went to the local store the other day to check out their clearance racks when I was pleasantly welcomed by Domo-kun! They had this gigantic Domo plushie and some really cute Domo cutouts in Halloween costumes hanging from the ceiling! I wanted to jump and just tear one off for me to take home! Imagine how cool that would look in my makeshift studio! We went around the store to hunt down the Domo items but we couldn't find them. I logged on their website to check out the stuff but unfortunately, the items can only be purchased in stores. Boo! Needless to say, I'll be going back to Target this afternoon to take a closer look. I just hope they're not sold out yet! Be sure to click the link to watch an episode of the Domo Show courtesy of Target! Kawaii!


1 comment:

Amy Nieto said...

Yay Domo!!

Thanks for the lovely comment :) :) :) :)