Friday, October 3, 2008

Road bumpie.

Thanks to the DHL guy who decided that I am finally worthy of receiving my package yesterday, I (technically) have items to sell at my shop now. However, after much pondering, I have decided to postpone opening shop for another week or so. I'm really excited and all but I believe it would be better to open shop when I have more items. I have decided to *gasp* wait for my other DHL package to arrive. That should give potential buyers more choices. Plus, I didn't realize how much work it was. Now that I come to think about it, it seems that much more preparation needs to be done.

I sat there looking at all these settings and policies. I must write descriptions too. I reckon I must polish my writing skills and a trip to the post office to get shipping estimates is an order. I've worked as a Marketing Manager for 2 years but I must say, it's a whole different ball game when it's yourself you're marketing. I really just hope everything turns out fine.

No comments: