Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Slouchie booties.

I was on the phone speaking to a DHL representative regarding my package when the UPS guy knocked on my door. The slouchie booties I got from eBay have arrived! Hurray for the ever reliable UPS guy! It would be cool if my DHL package arrived too so I can finally set up shop but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Besides, the DHL representative I spoke to informed me my package is not even out for delivery today. After sitting in the delivery truck for 2 days, it's probably sitting at the warehouse now. Bah! My cute slouchie booties will keep me calm and satisfied for a while. *grins*


*knocking on door*

Who could this be? Wow! It's the Fedex guy delivering more of my eBay stuff! Oh, what fun! Packages arriving back to back! Yipee! I wasn't expecting this package to arrive until tomorrow so this is really a pleasant surprise. It's just so funny that all my packages arrived today except for that one package I'm anticipating.

Now, if it's true that a watched pot never boils, would that mean that a watched package never gets delivered? *closes DHL tracking page*

*whistles*

No comments: